Advice line: 1890 33 66 77

Contact Details for Local Inspectors

Food inspectors in the Health Service Executive (HSE):

  • Dublin/Mid-Leinster (includes Offaly, Laois, Westmeath, Longford, Kildare and Wicklow)
  • Dublin North East (includes Louth, Meath, Cavan and Monaghan)
  • West (Galway, Mayo, Roscommon, Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Limerick and Tipperary North)
  • South (Cork, Kerry, Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary South, Wexford, Waterford)

Last reviewed: 20/12/2017