Upcoming Event - Food Reformulation
Two Closure Orders Served on Food Businesses in April 2022
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) today reported that two Closure Orders were served on food busines...
Study Highlights Importance of Cooking Non-Ready-to-Eat Frozen Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs Prior to Eating
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) and safefood today released findings from a comprehensive study wh...
FSAI Welcomes Clonmel District Court Result
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) welcomed the outcome of a District Court prosecution yesterday aga...
FSAI Welcomes Tuam District Court Ruling
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) welcomed the outcome in Tuam District Court yesterday, 26 April 20...
Ferrero Recall Extended to All Batches and Additional Pack Sizes of Implicated Kinder Products
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) today advises that Ferrero is extending its recall of the implicat...
- 27 Nov Recall of a batch of Aldi Roosters Southern Fried Chicken Fillet Goujons
- 27 Nov Recall of a batch of Funktional Foods This Is Hemp Powder due to elevated levels of Delta‐9‐tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- 25 Nov Recall of specific batches of The Growers Harvest Garden Peas
- 24 Nov Recall of a batch of Braemoor 2 Duck Breast Fillets
- 28 Nov Undeclared milk in O'Sullivans Bakery Kerry Brack
- 10 Nov Possible presence of milk in a specific batch of Tesco Plant Chef Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala
- 27 Oct Possible presence of egg in specific batches of Tesco 20 Crispy Caramel Bites
- 13 Oct Presence of egg in a batch of Rose Bakery Bites Coconut Bites