Eight Enforcement Orders Served on Food Businesses in May
Soup - See something, Say something campaign
Almost Two Thirds Unaware How to Make a Complaint about Unfit Food or Poor Hygiene Practices
FSAI Finds Non-Compliance in Several Food Businesses During Audit of Meat Labelling and Traceability
Guidance on a Right to a Second Expert Opinion
The FSAI has published a new guidance note for food business operators who are supervised by environmental hea...
Two Closure Orders Served on Food Businesses in April 2022
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) today reported that two Closure Orders were served on food busines...
- 12 May Recall of batch of Wrights of Howth Oak Smoked Farmed Irish Organic Salmon due to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes
- 12 May Recall of a batch of Full Moon Frozen Shrimp due to the presence of Vibrio
- 12 May Recall of Tesco Southern Fried Chicken Goujons due to Salmonella
- 2 May Recall of several Cadbury chocolate dessert products due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes
- 10 Jun Snaktastic Gluten-Free Sea Salt Lentil Bites misdeclared as gluten free
- 17 May Recall of a batch of Maggi Instant Noodles due to incorrectly declared peanuts and gluten
- 16 May Possible presence of gluten in additional batches of Gosh Foods and The Deli Gluten-Free products
- 12 May Possible Presence of gluten in certain batches of Gosh Foods and The Deli Gluten-Free products