Safeguarding the Food Chain - Protecting Authenticity and Integrity
October 5th - 6th
Time: 08:00 - 17:00
Location: The Hibernia Conference Centre, Dublin Castle, Dame St, Dublin 2, Ireland
Welcome | Programme | Travel & Accommodation | Registration | General Information | Location | Contact
Now more than ever with increasing globalisation of food and high profile food scandals, there is a need for a secure, safe and authentic food supply chain. Many lessons have been learnt as a result of the ongoing investigation of food fraud incidents and not least, is the value and importance of continuous regulatory policing of the food supply chain.
Consumers should continue to be confident that the food they eat is trustworthy and safe. The Food Safety Authority of Ireland in partnership with safefood, is hosting a conference in Dublin Castle, Thurs 5th and Fri 6th October, 2017 to share national and international learnings on how regulators, inspectors, food industry, food scientists and academia can work in collaboration to protect the authenticity and integrity of the food supply chain. The conference is an opportunity to bring together all stakeholders to examine current issues around the authenticity and integrity of our food, the public health implications and effective prevention control strategies.
Non FSAI/safefood Official Agency Staff Registration Fee €150
FSAI/safefood Official Agency Staff Registration Fee €110*
To purchase your ticket, please click here Limited number of tickets available.
*List of FSAI/safefood Official Agency Staff
- An Garda Síochána
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Health Services Executive - Environmental Health Officers and Public Analyst Laboratory Service
- Local Authority Veterinary Service
- Sea Fisheries Protection Authority
- Office of the Revenue Commissioners
- Health Products Regulatory Authority
- Food Standards Agency, Northern Ireland
- Department of Social Protection
- Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
- National Standards Authority of Ireland
- Marine Institute