The opinions expressed in the scientific papers in this library are solely those of the author
- Global nutritional challenges of reformulated food: A review
- What is the impact of food reformulation on individuals' behaviour, nutrient intakes and health status? A systematic review of empirical evidence
Region and country updates
- Reformulation across Europe: Part 1
- Reformulation across Europe: Part 2
- Nutrients | Free Full-Text | Sugars, Salt, Saturated Fat and Fibre Purchased through Packaged Food and Soft Drinks in Europe 2015–2018: Are We Making Progress?
- Changes in the amount of nutrient of packaged foods and beverages after the initial implementation of the Chilean Law of Food Labelling and Advertising: A nonexperimental prospective study -
- Anticipatory effects of the implementation of the Chilean Law of Food Labeling and Advertising on food and beverage product reformulation - Kanter - 2019
- Assessing the healthiness of UK food companies’ product portfolios using food sales and nutrient composition data
- The sugar content of foods in the UK by category and company: A repeated cross-sectional study, 2015-2018
- Changes in the salt content of packaged foods sold in supermarkets between 2015–2020 in the United Kingdom: A repeated cross-sectional study
- Nutrients | Free Full-Text | Comparison of Healthiness, Labelling, and Price between Private and Branded Label Packaged Foods in New Zealand (2015–2019)
- Which companies dominate the packaged food supply of New Zealand and how healthy are their products?
- The relationship between voluntary product (re) formulation commitments and changes in the nutritional quality of products offered by the top packaged food and beverage companies in Canada from 2013 to 2017
Monitoring food reformulation
- Frontiers | Development of the Food Label Information Program: A Comprehensive Canadian Branded Food Composition Database
CLAS: Composition and Labelling Information System in Slovenia
- Frontiers | Branded Foods Databases as a Tool to Support Nutrition Research and Monitoring of the Food Supply: Insights From the Slovenian Composition and Labeling Information System
- Labelling changes in response to a tax on sugar-sweetened beverages, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- WHO Policy Brief: Reformulation of food and beverage products for healthier diets: policy brief (who.int)
- WHO European Regional Obesity Report 2022
- WHO global sodium benchmarks for different food categories
- Smart food policies for obesity prevention
- Mobilisation of public support for policy actions to prevent obesity.
Out of Home Food Environment
- The out-of-home food environment: report of a WHO Regional Office for Europe and Public Health England expert meeting
- Eating out of Home: Influence on Nutrition, Health, and Policies: A Scoping Review
- Relationship between mean daily energy intake and frequency of consumption of out-of-home meals in the UK National Diet and Nutrition Survey
- The impact of interventions to promote healthier ready‐to‐eat meals (to eat in, to take away or to be delivered) sold by specific food outlets open to the general public: a systematic review
- Barriers, Enablers, and Perceptions on Dietary Salt Reduction in the Out-of-Home Sectors: A Scoping Review
Go to the top ⇧.
Last reviewed: 2/2/2023