All food businesses, big or small, whether operating from a business premises, in the home or from a mobile unit or food stall, must be aware of the legislation regarding food safety and hygiene.
Ultimately, under food law, you are responsible for ensuring the food you produce is safe to eat.
Managing food safety in your food business is an ongoing process. Take a look at the sections below for all the areas you need to keep up to date with.
- You must comply with the rules regarding food allergens
- You must always ensure food safety and hygiene compliance
- You must maintain your food safety management system based on HACCP
- You should familiarise yourself with the rules regarding importing and exporting
- You can upskill with our training and online learning