- On-Street Provision of Food to the Homeless
- How to ensure you are compliant with food safety legislation
- Operating an on-street food business from your home
- Preparing Food for Vulnerable People
- Requirements for Different Stages of the Process
- > Training
- Food Donation
- Additional Resources
All food handlers, including seasonal and part-time staff, or volunteers, must be adequately supervised, instructed and/or trained in food hygiene matters to allow them to ensure they are producing, handling, and delivering food safely.
More information on food safety training can be found here: Food safety training.